Taxon: Oxalis bowiei Aiton ex G. Don
Nomen number: 419749
Place of publication: Gen. hist. 1:761. 1831 "bowii"
Comment: probably homotypic with O. bowiei Herb. (1833), but neither name appears to have been typified
Name verified on: 24-Jan-2002 by ARS Systematic Botanists. Last updated: 25-Jul-2002
No species priority site assigned.
NO ACCESSIONS IN
NPGS UNDER THIS NAME.
- Weed (fide F NSWales, as O. bowiei Herb. ex Lindl.)
Southern Africa: South Africa - Cape Province, KwaZulu-Natal
Check other web resources for Oxalis bowiei Aiton ex G. Don:
- AVH: Australia's Virtual Herbarium
- SIBIS: South African National Biodiversity
Institute's (SANBI) Integrated Biodiversity System
- ePIC: Electronic Plant Information Centre of Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- AGRICOLA: Article Citation Database or NAL Catalog of USDA's National Agricultural Library
- Entrez: NCBI's search engine for PubMed
citations, GenBank sequences, etc.
Check other web resources for images:
Note: Be advised that their identity may be
inaccurate. Proper identification of a plant may require
specialized taxonomic knowledge or comparison with
properly documented herbarium material.
| New Search |
USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program.
Germplasm Resources Information Network - (GRIN) [Online Database].
National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville,
URL: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?419749 (31 October 2014)
Please send us your comments
Ctrl P to print