Taxon: Hamamelis vernalis Sarg.
Family: Hamamelidaceae subfamily: Hamamelidoideae tribe: Hamamelideae subtribe: Hamamelidinae.
Nomen number: 18237
Place of publication: Trees & shrubs 2:137. 1908
Name verified on: 02-Jul-1998 by ARS Systematic Botanists. Last updated: 02-Jul-1998
Species priority site is: National Arboretum (NA).
NO ACCESSIONS IN
NPGS UNDER THIS NAME.
See also subordinate taxa:
Native: (links to
other web resources are provided for some distributions)
Check other web resources for Hamamelis vernalis Sarg.:
- Flora of North America: Collaborative Floristic Effort of North American Botanists
- PLANTS: USDA-NRCS Database of Plants of
the United States and its Territories
- BONAP: North American Plant Atlas of
the Biota of North
- TROPICOS: Nomenclatural and Specimen Database of the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Mansfeld: Mansfeld's World Database of Agricultural and Horticultural Crops
- ICRA: International Cultivar Registration Authority (on-line resource). for Hamamelis vernalis cultivars
- ePIC: Electronic Plant Information Centre of Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- AGRICOLA: Article Citation Database or NAL Catalog of USDA's National Agricultural Library
- Entrez: NCBI's search engine for PubMed
citations, GenBank sequences, etc.
- Seeds: U.S. National Seed Herbarium image
- Check PlantSystematics.org for additional images
Images Note: Be advised that their identity may be
inaccurate. Proper identification of a plant may require
specialized taxonomic knowledge or comparison with
properly documented herbarium material.
| New Search |
USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program.
Germplasm Resources Information Network - (GRIN) [Online Database].
National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville,
URL: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?18237 (19 June 2013)
Please send us your comments
Ctrl P to print